[horde] passwd myscript

Jorge Hernandez jorgeh at fsbcomputers.com
Wed Sep 3 15:46:38 UTC 2008

   I know this is more a PHP question that a horde question, but I
have a script for changing passwords on my server, but I try to call
it using myscript in backends.php as follows, it gives me an error, I
think is because PHP doesn't allow func_get_args() to be a function
parameter and the script is not taking the args from horde.

   If somebody has an idea of how to get PHP to read the args passed
by horde, please let me know, here is how I'm calling it from passwd
backends.php

   $backends['myscript'] = array(
    'name' => 'myscript',
    'preferred' => '',
    'password policy' => array(),
    'driver' => 'procopen',
    'params' => array(
    'program' => '/usr/bin/php /var/www/htdocs/change_password.php
$_POST[userid] $_POST[newpassword1]'
    )
);

Jorge Hernandez