[horde] Same login to Gollem for all users

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Sat Sep 6 17:53:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

In short, this is my home made gollen and proftpd setup.

I have proftpd running as localhost on my mail server

I create multiple proftpd virtual server, each having
a different local IP address.

Each virtual server is chroot to a unique unix directory

And with mysql request proftpd give acces to login user.

Proftpd also calls clamav to check uploaded file for virus.

I have a customise backends.php
and I set 'hordeauth' => true for each server,

Best regards

Jacques-Beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca

Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal Canada

----- Message de lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com ---------