[horde] Kronolith error on home page

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 16:34:33 UTC 2008

Thanks, Chuck.  With reference to this and my other post (updating
framework), I do not want to waste the developers' time, and I do want want
to follow protocol.  I am afraid that I *am* at Level 101 (an English major
and a lawyer, not a programmer), but I have basically had the best
experience using HEAD, particularly for things like sync, which I depend
on.  I figured that even for a typo, better to report it and get it fixed
than simply try to fix it myself.

I try to rely on the Horde Wiki as much as I can for help.  If there is a
particular section I should review, I will be happy to so.

The bottom line is that while I am just a hobbyist, I love Horde (having
experimented with OpenGroupware and eGroupware), and I am hopeful that the
participation of hobbyists such as myself is a net plus for Horde rather
than a net minus, as the platform hopefully becomes ever more widely
adopted.

Thanks for your great work!

Bill

P.S. I don't mind the occasional breakage, I just want to help get it fixed!