[horde] Newbie - transfering contacts

john.aschenbrenner at purevirtualnow.net john.aschenbrenner at purevirtualnow.net
Thu Sep 18 06:10:49 UTC 2008

Sorry if this has been answered before.  I am a newbie and not
familiar with the best way to search this list but here is my
question.  I have been using Outlook for a number of years and have
built up quite a contact list with it.  Is there a way to get my
contact list AKA, address book from Outlook into Horde?

I am a software developer and am good with SQL and have used MySQL in
the past so if I knew what tables to put the data into I could easily
do it.

Thanks,
-ja