[horde] PHP errors after webmail 1.2 upgrade

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Wed Oct 1 00:32:43 UTC 2008

Andy,
We only have a dozen or so kronolith users and closer to 1000 horde/
imp users, but speed has been an issue, though I'm unsure it's
actually the share piece that's slowing it down.  I noticed some
convert_datatree_shares_to_sql.php scripts in the upgrade folders, are
there scripts that go backwards?
I tried switching the shares temporarily today and all share
information disappears, which is probably to be expected.
Thanks again,
-Elliot