[horde] sync additional addressbooks

Rolf Deenen rdeenen at home.nl
Thu Oct 2 20:33:19 UTC 2008

Dear list,

After some searching and trying i can now synchronize my horde addressbook, calendar, notes and tasks with my local linux evolution installation. I am synching using the "syncevolution" software. The documentation on the horde wiki states that i have to use "calendar, tasks, notes, and contacts" as database name.

Which leads to my question: is it possible to synchronize additional addressbooks? I've added some addressbooks to keep some contacts apart from the others, but they aren't synchronized, and i am making the assumption, based on names i have to give to the databases, that syncing isn't possible.

Is this a correct assumption (or should i ask the syncevolution community)?

Thanks in advance,
Rolf Deenen