[horde] Few question on horde-webmail 1.2

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Oct 7 11:51:51 UTC 2008

Zitat von Julien Marchal <Julien.Marchal at univ-nancy2.fr>:

> Hi,
>
> I prepare the last "horde-webmail-1.2" for production level but I
> have few questions:
> - is there a way to disable "external_display_cal" in kronolith, I
> don't want seeing birthdays calendars (turba) and task list (nag)

They aren't displayed by default, or do you mean you don't want them
to appear in the top right calendar panel?

> - I can't create sub folder in INBOX, I've patched the
> horde/dimp/js/DimpBase.js to delete the cache of "ctx_folder_create"
> What the best way to use horde/dimp/js/src/DimpBase.js to generated
> horde/dimp/js/DimpBase.js ?

Why can't you create it? Because there is way to do so (this is
intended), or do you get an error if you try to?

> - I've create database with setup script but I've the following
> error after first login :
>
> [pid 22757 on line 983 of
> "/home/www/webmail-test/horde-webmail-1.2/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php"]
> Sep 30 09:46:49 HORDE [error] [mnemo] MDB2 Error: no such field:
> _doquery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
> [Last executed query: INSERT INTO mnemo_shares_seq (id) VALUES (NULL)]
> [Native message: Unknown column 'id' in 'field list']
>
> The solution is to apply this request to database but is there an
> other solution ?
>
> ALTER TABLE `kronolith_shares_seq` CHANGE `sequence` `id` INT( 11 )
> NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT  ALTER TABLE `mnemo_shares_seq` CHANGE
> `sequence` `id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT  ALTER TABLE
> `turba_shares_seq` CHANGE `sequence` `id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL
> AUTO_INCREMENT  ALTER TABLE `nag_shares_seq` CHANGE `sequence` `id`
> INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT Thanks,

This should not happen. If you upgraded from earlier versions, the
column should have been renamed automatically. If this is a fresh
install, the column should be "id" from the start.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/