[horde] Calendar Sharing

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Thu Oct 9 08:54:14 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von guido at lorenzutti.com.ar:
>
>> Hi People: I have the following problem with turba, every user can
>> create
>> a calendar and share it to everyone. So I have users that create a
>> calendar like:
>>
>> "everyone is stupid" and share the calendar with all the users and
>> change
>> the owner.
>>
>> Is there any way to prevent the change of the owner of the calendar? At
>> least this would let us know who create the calendar.
>
> Beside disabling sharing completley, no.
>
> Jan.

Jan: Thanks for the reply.

I don't want to overstate this. But this is like allowing everyone on a
unix system to use the chown command with superuser privilegies. Any
plans on fixing this in the near future? Im guessing that the partial
solution for me would be to set and unset the "disable sharing" and
create the calendars by request....

Thanks.