[horde] sync additional addressbooks

Rolf Deenen rdeenen at home.nl
Thu Oct 9 18:45:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 14:07 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Rolf Deenen <rdeenen at home.nl>:
>
> > Dear list,
> >
> > After some searching and trying i can now synchronize my horde
> > addressbook, calendar, notes and tasks with my local linux evolution
> > installation. I am synching using the "syncevolution" software. The
> > documentation on the horde wiki states that i have to use "calendar,
> > tasks, notes, and contacts" as database name.
> >
> > Which leads to my question: is it possible to synchronize additional
> > addressbooks? I've added some addressbooks to keep some contacts
> > apart from the others, but they aren't synchronized, and i am making
> > the assumption, based on names i have to give to the databases, that
> > syncing isn't possible.
>
> You can select the address books for synchronization in Turba's user
> preferences.
>
> Jan.

Hello Jan,

Thanks for the reply. It did the trick. I did select the options before,
but it seems i have to update the contacts before another attempt is
made to actually synchronize. Great!

Thank you very much for your hard work on horde. Since i've ben using
it, organising my mail and agenda has been a whole lot easier.

Rolf Deenen