[horde] LDAP

Jorge Hernandez jorgeh at fsbcomputers.com
Thu Oct 9 22:13:00 UTC 2008

These ones:

access to dn.base="cn=NextFreeUnixId,dc=example,dc=com"
by dn="cn=horde,ou=DSA,dc=example,dc=com" write
by * none
access to dn.children="ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com"
attrs=entry,objectClass,uid
by dn="cn=horde,ou=DSA,dc=example,dc=com" write
by self read
by * none
access to dn.children="ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com"
attrs=userPassword
by dn="cn=horde,ou=DSA,dc=example,dc=com" write
by self write
by anonymous auth
by * none

and

# Access to Horde attributes
access to attrs="@hordePerson"
by dn="cn=horde,ou=DSA,dc=example,dc=com" write
by self write
by users none
by * none