[horde] Dynamic, Minimalist, Traditional selection?

horde at corwyn.net horde at corwyn.net
Thu Oct 9 22:12:24 UTC 2008

Well, I can resolve this by changing the horde > authentication from
my custom sql queries to Horde Default > Imp.
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';

However, if I get rid of the custom queries I lose the ability to
manage users inside of horde ("our authentication backend does not
support adding users") as an admin, which I'd like to keep.

Can I use Custom SQL Queries for authentication, AND be prompted for
Dynamic, Minimalist, or Traditional?

Rick