[horde] Sequenses Missing in PostgreSQL

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Oct 20 07:55:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

in jun I reported that the sequenses where not created on demand. See
http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20080602/035457.html

I now found the reason for the problem in bug
http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=7059

As this bug is still open, users of PostgreSQL should not use localized
error messages or create the sequenses with the php script found under
the admintools http://cvs.horde.org/framework/admintools/.

But as i don't know which other errormessages could be catched by MDB2,
switching to unlocalised error messages would be better.

A hint in doc/INSTALL doc/UPGRADING and
http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot would be nice

Regards

         Michael Menge

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen