[horde] stupid vacations

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:58:21 UTC 2008

All,

I'm running Horde off the HEAD, however I've been behind in keeping up with changes...stupid vacations!

In Ansel...everything looks great but...

I'm getting the following error when attempting to upload a photo:

There was a problem saving the photo: MDB2 Error: no such field

Also the following error when attempting to create a sub-gallery:

The gallery "test" couldn't be created: The gallery "test" could not be created: MDB2 Error: no such field

Thanks for your time,
Brian