[horde] imp/mimp tweak?

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 28 20:38:05 UTC 2008

Hmmm.... from my tests so far I'd have to say "nuh uh!".  Looks to me
that it does detect the mobile browser and so you get the stripped-
down login page BUT you still get the option to change modes and
traditionalist seems to be the default... which is counterintuative.
You'd think if it's gone to mobile mode you'd want it to default to
minimalist but still have the option for traditional (hell I'd love to
see an iphone app mode...).

I'll have to borrow a few different devices to see if it's the same
all around...