[horde] imp/mimp tweak?

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 28 20:54:10 UTC 2008

Sorry Michael... I just re-read my message and it really wasn't clear...

Though horde DOES detect whether the browser is mobile or not, the
dropdown box labelled "mode" still defaults to traditional rather than
minimalist for mobile browsers which is counterintuative.  That's what
I was talking about.