[horde] How to see name and lastname in " add assistants" in the calendar?

Alexa Rodriguez avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar
Wed Oct 29 15:54:47 UTC 2008

When I try to add an assistant to an event, not shown me the name and
lastname of the assistant, just shows me the name.

Where would the problem?

I have installed:

Apache/2.2.3
Php 5.2.0
Horde  4.0-cvs
kronolith H3 (3.0-cvs)

Note: I attach the configuration ldap of the file sources.php

  $cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
      'title' => _("Dir LDAP"),
      'type' => 'ldap',
      'params' => array(
          'server' => 'server-ldap.com',
          'port' => 389,
          'tls' => false,
          'root' => 'ou=People,dc=com',
          'bind_dn' => 'uid=groupware,ou=security,dc=com',
          'bind_password' => 'xxxxx',
          'sizelimit' => 350,
          'dn' => array('cn','sn'),
          'objectclass' => array('top',
                                 'person',
                                 'organizationalPerson',
				'calEntry',
                                 'inetOrgPerson'),

          'scope' => 'one',
          'charset' => 'utf-8',
          'checkrequired' => false,
          'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
          'checksyntax' => false,
          'version' => 3
      ),
      'map' => array(
          '__key' => 'dn',
          '__uid' => 'uid',
          'name' =>        'cn',
	 'lastname' =>    'sn',
          'email' =>       'mail',
          'homePhone' =>   'homephone',
          'workPhone' =>   'telephonenumber',
          'cellPhone' =>   'mobiletelephonenumber',
          'homeAddress' => 'homepostaladdress',
          'freebusyUrl' => 'calFBURL',
      ),
      'search' => array(