[horde] phptype errors - Login No Longer Works

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Thu Oct 30 18:29:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 06:46:32PM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra at hawk.com>:
>
> >All;
> >
> >I am stil baffled to what is happening, and my log does not appear
> >to have had any data injected into it since 4 hours ago, even though
> >I've been trying to logon.
> >
> >My conf.php has
> >
> >$conf['debug_level'] = E_NOTICE;
> >$conf['log']['name'] = '/tmp/horde.log';
> >
> >and before had
> >
> >$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL;
> >
> >Does anyone have any ideas as to what may have gone wrong?
>
> E_NOTICE does log events of that error level *only*.

Whats strange is that I am not even seeing anyting at all in my horde.log.

In fact, the only error I am seeing anywhere is in my /tmp/php_error.log
It looks like this:

[30-Oct-2008 14:25:01] PHP Warning:  Module 'readline' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

I've just confirmed that I do not have SELinux enabled.

Thanks,

-mike