[horde] How to see name and lastname in " add assistants" in the calendar?

Alexa Rodriguez avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar
Fri Oct 31 14:30:06 UTC 2008

> Can you try to rephrase your question? I don't understand what you're asking.

Ok, please, excuse me my poor English. I will try to explain.

  In the Calendar, when I add a event and make a click in the options
"Add Attendees" -> "Edit Attendees", in this section I see a drop-down
window when show me the name and middle name (if have it) from the
users, but don't shows me the last name and I need see them.

Alexa