[horde] enum

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:33:42 UTC 2008

All,

Looking for user help in the Sesha application.  I am going through how to operate/setup Sesha and have found that I do not have the brain power to add a Property with an ENUM data type...basically, I do not know the format to enter values for drop-down list to populate.  I have tried many possibilities and nothing works...the drop-down always shows: the Initial Text: "Select one:" and "Array".  We tried what was logical then we started tested the following formats and patterns as a guess:

hard soft
hard, soft
'hard', 'soft'
"hard","soft"