[horde] Cannot change from address

Andrew Feberweee andrewfeberwee at hatchnet.com.au
Sat Nov 1 22:27:18 UTC 2008

  Hi Hordies,

I am hosting mail and a website for a small company. When they send
mails out from horde, it uses my company url instead of theirs even
though in the email options I have changed the from address.

My url is hatchnet.com.au,[1]  theirs is adifferenturl.com.au

when they send an email, on the recieving end, it has come from

 rod at hatchnet.com.au  instead of rod at adifferenturl.com.au

The identity at the top of the mail composition page clearly says
 rod at adifferenturl.com.au

 Am I making any sense ehere, any ideas anyone. By the way,when I send
 mail from my hatchnet address, I can change the from field in the
 options menu and it all works fine. Is this permissioning or
 something?

 using horde-webmail-1.1

Andrew Feberwee
Hatch Pty Ltd