[horde] Kolab-Style Resource Accounts w/LDAP Auth, w/o Kolab

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Nov 12 23:27:10 UTC 2008

Zitat von Robert McAuley <rmcauley at ca.afilias.info>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>>> The second solution was having our office manager share a set of
>>> calendars, avoiding LDAP clutter.  Problem is that approach
>>> wouldn't mesh well with free/busy usage on either kronolith or
>>> Outlook/Kontact.
>>
>> Why not? That's the solution I would suggest. You can receive
>> free/busy information for individual calendars (shares), not only
>> for users.
>
> How does one go about doing this?  I see ticket 691 on Google, but
> it's listed as rejected. (and 4 years old)
>
> If there's an area of the docs I am missing on this subject, please
> point me to them.  I'd be happy to read them.

I guess it's an undocumented feature, but IIRC it's how fb.php worked
initially. You just have to use the "c" parameter with a share id,
instead of the "u" parameter with the user id. You can even retrieve
several calendars at once with the array syntax:
/kronolith/fb.php?c[]=cal1&c[]=cal2

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/