[horde] How to cron the fetch mail function in imp ?

Christian Leicht usenet at schani.com
Fri Nov 14 12:02:06 UTC 2008

Hello Luis,

sorry for me very late response.
I still have no solution to grab/fetch an external pop account to my horde/imap installation.

In horde i can setup a Fetch Mail function in the Mail options dialog. Then it should download on every Login on horde the mail from this externel pop account to a Folder of my Imap account. But it doesent work. I like to do this function via a crontab every 10 minutes, that a can use this fetchmail function without login to horde.

Is there any chance to do this?

Thanks for help, an best regards

Christian

Link to a Screenshot: http://www.leicht.info/fileadmin/horde-fetch.jpg