[horde] Due to SSL-proxy some links are not correct

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Fri Nov 14 22:05:59 UTC 2008

I forgot something. I also changed config.php:

$conf['use_ssl'] = 1;
$conf['server']['name'] = 'ssl-account.com';
$conf['server']['port'] = '443';
$conf['cookie']['path'] = '/mydomain.at/horde';

I think i've made these changes following a tutorial but unfortunately I
don't know anymore which one it was. It's quite a while ago now...