[horde] can't login as administrator / configuration anymore

Brian voilsb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:48:28 UTC 2008

That's actually why I'm trying to get back into the configuration. I'm
trying to, but having issues with it working. According to the horde
log, it's not passing the domain to the username, and "username" fails
to login, when I'm trying to get "username at domain.tld" to login. So I
was trying to get into the configuration to enable the hook.

I've since changed
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('voilsne');
to read:
$conf['auth']['admins'] =
array('voilsne','voilsne at domain.tld','voilsne at domain.tld@domain.tld','voilsne at domain.tld@@domain.tld','voilsne@@domain.tld'');
to account for that possibility, and it still lets me log in with no
error messages and nothing in the log, but still can't access
configuration.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Brian <voilsb at gmail.com>:
>
>> $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('voilsne');
>>
>> And i can log in fine as voilsne. I just can't do anything
>> administrator-like
>

> Are you using any hooks or otherwise mangling the user id after login? I'm
> thinking along the lines of maybe stripping off a domain name or something?
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin

Brian Voils