[horde] Enable FROM-Field in Compose Message

Michael Koehler bittehier at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Nov 19 11:50:28 UTC 2008

Hello,

I´ve installed horde webmail 1.2 and latest stable horde/imp. In both
installations I can´t see the possibilty to enable the from-field in
compose new message-window. Where can I do this? And I don´t
understand the using of the settings under options/mail/personal
informations and then the fields "Your alias addresses" and "Addresses
to explicitly tie to this identity". What could I do with it? My first
idea was, there is a drop down field in compose new message to select
one of the allias addresses, but it doesn´t work :(.

Has anybody an idea how can I use this feature?

bye,
Michael