[horde] Way to Make Accepting Invite Auto-Add to Calendar?

Robert McAuley rmcauley at ca.afilias.info
Wed Nov 19 19:30:14 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider wrote:
> How should that work anyway, if your client is not capable of displaying
> the iTip attachment?
>
> Jan.

Our management was expecting the link from their email to, when clicked
on, accept the meeting on the web interface in Horde and also add it to
their default calendar in Horde.

Looking at the code, this isn't programmed feature into Kronolith's
accept.php at all.  I'll just tell management they will have to remember
to use the attached .ics with Outlook/Lightning/etc to add it to a local
calendar synced Horde.

Thanks!

- Rob