[horde] Pretty URLs

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Nov 21 17:59:55 UTC 2008

Quoting Aleksey Chudov <aleksey at bb.lv>:

> Hello!
>
> I try to configure pretty URLs in Horde, bu can't find any useful
> information.
> I specify $conf['urls']['pretty'] = 'rewrite'; in configuration file
> but nothing changes.
>
> How to configure pretty URLs in Horde?

First of all, you should be aware that these are not supported in
every application - what application are you expected to see them in?

Second, I am assuming that you are using Apache and that you have
mod_rewrite enabled. If your not using Apache you need to make sure
that your webserver's rewrite engine is active and that it has
appropriate rules defined.  There are example rewrite rules for
lighttpd in the docs directory of the applications that support this
setting.