[horde] Authentication Failure Notification

Tahir Riaz tahiriaz at comsats.net.pk
Mon Nov 24 08:42:11 UTC 2008

 Hello Everybody,

              I have just started switching from openwebmail to horde groupware. It is a great project and I really loved It. Just having one problem and cannot manage to solve it. If authentication fails while login no notifications are generated. i.e thre is no indication of failure and redirected back to login page. I will really appreciate if any help is provide. I am using the latest version of horde groupware and IMP

Thankyou

Tahir Riaz
Assistant Director (Systems)
COMSATS Internet Services