[horde] sesha

Joe Saladino joe at bram.net
Mon Nov 24 20:30:48 UTC 2008

I have installed Horde web and the sesha module.  Everything else seems
to work fine but when I click on the Inventory, I get the following
errors.

DB Error: syntax error
[line 62 of /var/www/web25/web/sesha/list.php]

Details:

The full error message is logged in Horde's log file, and is shown below
only to administrators. Non-adminitrative users will not see error
details.

DB_Error Object

(
    [error_message_prefix] =>
    [mode] => 1
    [level] => 1024
    [code] => -2
    [message] => DB Error: syntax error
    [userinfo] => SELECT * FROM sesha_properties WHERE property_id IN ) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1]
    [backtrace] => Array
        (

*RECURSION*
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => -2
                            [1] => 1
                            [2] => 1024
                            [3] => SELECT * FROM sesha_properties WHERE property_id IN ) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1]
                        )

                )
[args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] =>
                            [1] => -2
                            [2] =>
                            [3] =>
                            [4] => SELECT * FROM sesha_properties WHERE property_id IN ) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1]
                            [5] => DB_Error
                            [6] => 1
                        )

                )