[horde] Off Topic: Horde Credited in Obama Win

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 25 05:43:26 UTC 2008

Quoting Bill Day <williamson.day at gmail.com>:

> Doc Searls' article on the technology of the Obama campaign credits
> "the founder of the Horde project" with development of much of the
> technology that drove Obama's groundbreaking use of the Internet to
> win the presidency.  Congratulations and thanks.
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/open-source-force-behind-obama-campaign

To be clear, I do work for Blue State Digital (and while we're off
topic, it is a fabulous place to work, and any developers, sysadmins,
qa testers, etc. who are looking for full-time work in the Boston, MA
area should feel free to send me their resumes; we're still growing
and have > 100 other clients). I'm not one of the original Blue State
folks, though, and though I'm certainly proud of my contribution,
crediting Horde for Obama's win is going a bit far, even for me. :)

Thanks,
-chuck