[horde] IE cutting off parts of Compose frame

jbesko at msu.edu jbesko at msu.edu
Tue Dec 2 19:16:41 UTC 2008

We're running the Webmail edition ver 1.1.3.

Clients are running Windows XP and Vista using IE 7 in most cases, but I can
confirm Windows XP and IE 6 for certain.

We're running into a issue with IE 6 and 7 with IMP when the screen resolution
is set to 1024 x 768.  After composing an e-mail in IE 6 or IE 7 when
composing
within the same window, we are not able to "see" the entire attachment area.
We will get a scroll bar to scroll to the bottom of the message, but
can not see
the last couple of lines.  Then when we go back to the inbox, we can
see the last
couple of lines of inbox messages (or any other folder.)  When we click on the
refresh button, the inbox will redisplay everything correctly, so that
the inbox shows
everything again.

A work around to the "problem" has been to compose in a new window for IE, or
to have the users increase the video resolution to 1280 x 1024 (less
acceptable
to many users.)

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this symptom?

Thanks.

--

Joe Besko