[horde] from_addr hook and Kronolith (from_addr field essential?)

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Dec 4 18:02:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Jeff Davis wrote:

> I got mine to work by pulling from ldap per the hook instructions...
>
> k bah wrote:
>>  Horde 3.1.7
>>
>>  I'm using Horde with a from_addr hook, here is how the from_addr is
>> configured on horde/config/prefs.php
>>
>> --------------------- horde config
>> $_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
>>     'value' => '',
>>     'locked' => true,
>>     'hook' => true,
>>     'shared' => true,
>>     'type' => 'text',
>>     'desc' =>  _("Your From: address:")

I'm using a from_addr hook as well.  I don't see any from_addr preferences
stored in my preferences backend (MySQL) either.  I haven't tried to use
Kronolith alarms in a while, but I remember running into this same problem
when I briefly tested it many versions ago.  So I guess all I'm saying is,
"Me too!"

 	Andy