[horde] Wicked page names with special characters inserted with broken chars on database

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 03:22:35 UTC 2008

When I create a page with special characters in the name, like
"Circunstância", the page is saved in my database
(wicked_pages.page_name) as "Circunstância".

The application still works fine, but this behaviour is not happening,
for example, with turba. Objects names get saved just as the same they
were wrote, which is the preferred way due to future migration and even
manual query activities.

I'd like to know if it's a bug and in that case if it's wicked's or
text_wiki's, in order to file the bug in the correct place.

Thanks a lot.