[horde] Ingo + user Cyrus

guido at lorenzutti.com.ar guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Tue Dec 30 00:48:49 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Alexa Rodriguez <avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar>:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I need that my users can use the filters mail through of Ingo.
>> The problem is that I have two authentications: An for the access to
>> Horde(with Ldap) and other for the access to mail(with Cyrus).
>> For Ingo, set "timsieved" as driver.
>>
>> The point is that Ingo uses by default the Ldap authentication and
>> not the authentication of Cyrus.
>>
>> How do I tell to Ingo, which use the user Cyrus?
>>
>> Note: This is my file ingo/config/backend.php
>
> What do you mean? Do your users have different user names for logging
> into Horde vs. logging into IMP/Ingo?
>
> Jan.

Yes... I know this sounds wierd, but we have one user for the horde, and a
different one for the imp. But the ingo uses only the user for horde and
we can't find a way to tell the ingo to use the authentication from imp...
The ingo uses sieve, and sieve has the same username and password than the
imp.