[horde] dkimproxy

Jamon Camisso jamonation at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 03:50:59 UTC 2009

I've spent a fair amount of time searching in vain for details on how to
get horde sending on port 587. I've tried various combinations of
smtphost, smtpport in my servers.php file, but to no avail.

I'm specifically after using dkimproxy and postfix with horde so that
users get the benefits of signed messages without having to resort to a
local client on their machine.

Is there something obvious that I'm overlooking here? My $servers
section looks like this:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
     'port' => 993,
     'maildomain' => '<snip>',
     'realm' => '',
     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
     'smtpport' => '587',
     'preferred' => '',
     'timeout' => array(IMAP_READTIMEOUT => 20, IMAP_WRITETIMEOUT => 20),
     'quota' => array(
//        'driver' => 'command',
         'driver' => 'imap',
         'params' => array(