[horde] removing old user data

Filipe Azevedo fazevedo at netmadeira.com
Wed Jan 7 09:45:03 UTC 2009

The thing about this is that horde user management doesnt support all
user backends... For instance, if you're delegating authentication to
IMP using an IMAP backend, then there's no way to do this!

Although I supose one could go through the code on that area and figure
out how its done, having available a guide to it wouldnt hurt either...

--
Cumprimentos,

Filipe Azevedo