[horde] Weather Block for Portal Page - Help!

Tim Bilotta db_admin at digitalblend.biz
Mon Jan 12 00:18:41 UTC 2009

I have Horde installed as part of a Plesk platform on Linux Fedora Core 5. I
am trying to
enable either the Metar or Weather.com block for my clients portal page(s).
I have read
the few bits of info. I could find on Horde.org but am still in the dark on
how to enable
this feature. I have run the 'pear install Service_Weather' command.

First: I see mention of a 'Weather.com' block for the portal page, well I
don't see this
in my available options. Just 'Metar' weather block. How do I enable the
Weather.com
block?

Second: I have tried the How-To on the Horde.org site regarding the 'Metar'
weather block
but run into a 'DB.php' file not found error when running the command. I am
not sure of
the horde databases username and password as it is part of a Plesk
install...maybe this
is the problem. I would love some help with this issue.

Thanks in advance.