[horde] : Re: horde login error

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:10:25 UTC 2009

Santhosh,
  Before proceeding with Horde configuration can you provide the some
basic information:

1. Which IMAP server are you using - dovecot, courier-imap, uw-imap?
2. How are the mail accounts managed - is it stored in MySQL, LDAP or
any other?
3. Are you able to setup and run your IMAP/POP/SMTP server ? If so
provide details.

Please provide as much details as you can. We may be able to help you.

regards
Manilal