[horde] : Re: horde login error

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 02:53:07 UTC 2009

2009/1/15 Santhosh Kumar A <santhoshksfeltd at yahoo.co.in>:
> Dear friend Manilal
> Thank you so much.

> Jan 15 14:18:45 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for xxxx [127.0.0.1] to Horde [pid 5451 on line 164 of "/var/www/html/horde/login.php"].

Remove the conf.php and try again. If it's still a problem then try
fresh install of horde.
Two more questions for you:
1. Did you provided the IMAP parameters in the *Authentication* tab?
2. Which version of Horde/IMP are you using?

> Again your help is needed.Also I have some misunderstanding about dovecot up to reading the official site of dovecot about the role of dovecot.

You mean you don't understand the working/role of dovecot? May be we
can discuss about it in some other list.

--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com