[horde] thanks for your help

Santhosh Kumar A santhoshksfeltd at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 17 02:58:41 UTC 2009

1.When ever i changed the authentication to Imap settoings, i couldnt login to horde.
2.After changin it the previous settings ie-mysql with custom queries, its too slow.Again it asks the username and password again when ever i clicks the mail icon.
3.To configure the webmail,where should i provide the mx settings?
My domain name is not seen when i login  to the mail account.So i couldnt sent mail to other accounts in the database.

4.How is it possile to limit the size of each account.

5.Is it possible to setthe first login page to all users globally.( the user should always go the calendar page first) and tis opetion should not be canged by other users.

Manilal K M <libregeek at gmail.com> wrote: 2009/1/16 Santhosh Kumar A :
> Dear Manilal
>
> At last i have logged to Horde.Thanks for all of you for giving me support.Now iam in coonfiguring the mail server.
>

> SANTHOSHKUMAR A
> KSFE LTD
> THRISSUR
> PH 9446006212