[horde] horde permissions

Frederic SOULIER frederic.soulier at univ-tlse1.fr
Mon Jan 19 07:30:31 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We used horde groupware webmail edition 1.2.1.
I'm newbie in horde and reading the faq and mailing list i don't see a
response to my question.

Is there a way to allow a horde user to  manage just on defined horde
user group ?
We want to create a horde group and aasign rights to one horde user.
This user can add other horde users to this group or create subgroups
etc...

I'm looking around horde perms administration menu but i don't find the
good info.
Looking on the horde wiki perms no more help.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

--
Frederic Soulier

Administrateur Reseau
Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Université Toulouse 1 Sciences Sociales
2 RUE DU DOYEN GABRIEL MARTY
31042 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9
Tel : +33 5 61 63 39 98 / +33 5 61 63 39 98
Fax : +33 5 61 63 37 98   Bureau : AR38 bis
http://cri.univ-tlse1.fr/