[horde] Login Screen Went Away/ Now Blank

Alexa Rodriguez avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar
Tue Jan 20 20:54:35 UTC 2009

I have the same problem, but my horde/test.php and horde/imp/test.php
did not show anything unusual.

I  ran framework/install-packages.net but this did not solve my problem.
Nor,  I have not found anything in apache error log.
Could any one kindly suggest what is wrong here?

I have installed:

Apache/2.2.3
Php 5.2.0
Horde  4.0-cvs
kronolith 4.0-cvs
Imp 5.0-cvs

Any suggestions are much appreciated thank you.

Aleka