[horde] Handling heavier number of users - splitting up the modules

Linux Advocate linuxhousedn at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 11:01:15 UTC 2009

Guys,

I am tinkering with Horde Groupware webmail Edition. My boss wants to get rid of the exchange box in the office.
We hav one new server( Server B)  with more storage and and older server.( Server A)

What i would like to do is to install the Groupware in Server A but put postfix and courier in Server B.

1. Do i need to install the groupware on server B too? Or do i just modify the webmail interface so that its pointing to server B.
2. Also how  do i ceate the email accounts in postfix and courier? DO i have to use openmailadmin?

Sorry i m a little confused. Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Marco.