[horde] PGP Options Says File Uploads Not Enabled

Mark D. Montgomery II techiem2 at techiem2.net
Sun Jan 25 14:45:22 UTC 2009

I've recently had to rebuild my mail server and now the PGP options
page says file uploads are not enabled even though they are.
I checked horde/test.php and horde/imp/test.php and everything is fine.
It appears to be an issue with the $imp['file_uploads'] check.
If I comment that out of the pgp it will let me import a key (I tried
the paste method, I haven't tried file upload method yet).
Mail attachments work fine.
I'm assuming that I need to add that setting somewhere, but have no
idea where to add it or what syntax to use.

Thanks.
Mark II

Horde Version

     * Horde: 3.2.2