[horde] horde with mysql

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jan 26 23:37:05 UTC 2009

Quoting comertoglu at itu.edu.tr:

> i use horde with mysql database on a remote machine. However it is
> slow and some update queries make horde inaccessible some time. i
> want to check and improve my configuration by the means of database
> side. Is there any documentation to do this.
> i searched google but there are only docs about setting the database
> side of conf.php ' s.
> thanx

While not "official" documentation, there was a thread some time ago
regarding tweaking mySQL performance related to the share driver.
There might be something in there of use to you.  I believe the good
stuff starts around here:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20080609/023105.html

Thanks,
mike