[horde] "correct" way to convert shares and perms from datatree to sql?

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at ctinetworks.com
Thu Jan 29 16:25:55 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Try turning of the perms/share caching, at least during the migration.

I do not have share caching enabled ($conf['share']['cache'] = false;).
  Where do I disable perms caching?

> *Any* migration is *always* disruptive and should *never* be made on a
> running production system.

Words to live by.

So, to ensure that no old cached data pollutes the migrated system,
should I clear out horde_cache and memcache while httpd is shut down?
Will that be sufficient?  Should I also disable the cache system
entirely for the duration?

Down time is not an issue.  I just want to minimize it.

Thanks,
Leland
--
Leland Steinke