[horde] Outlook 2007 Email settings

Gaurav Kumar gkumar at gcorp-inc.com
Thu Jan 29 18:49:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

I was trying to set up webmail to Outlook 2007. I am using Windows XP
Professional platform and IE6 browser.

The incoming is working fine and all emails from webmail go to Outlook
2007 inbox.

Outgoing is not working. I have DSL service through AT&T and called
their technical support. They referred me to HORDE (web host).

I looked for documentation but didnt find the solution for this problem.

Can anyone of you experts help me out to fix the outgoing emails from
Outlook 2007?

Thank you very much for your help.
--
Kind Regards, Gaurav
G Corp International
gkumar at gcorp-inc.com
http://www.gcorp-inc.com

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any
believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by
replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.
Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.