[horde] Default domain when using LDAP authentication

Jason Voorhees jvoorhees1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:11:48 UTC 2009

Hi:

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:03 PM, Luis Felipe Marzagao
<lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com> wrote:
> All you have to do is to edit the hook and hard code in it the domain you
> would like to append.

Could you give some idea about what hook or portion code is where I
should make modifications?
I thought editing $conf['hooks']['username'] = true in
horde/config/conf.php and creating the corresponding
_username_hook_frombackend would be the right way, but I noted that
this hook its only valid for translation AFTER authentication.

I would like to modify authentication params before Horde connects to
my LDAP server so I can append a domain (if isn't present) to the
username inserted in the html from at horde/login.php
I didn't find any hook to modify params before authentication, is there any?

Thanks

When I log in as jvoorhees username I can see in horde.log that Horde
is still trying to authe