[horde] Asterisk dialler

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 10:43:10 UTC 2009

On 13/02/09 03:13, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Chris Hastie <lists at oak-wood.co.uk>:
>
>> OK, here's a first stab at tidying. I've been using the unimaginative
>> working title 'astdial', but I guess it ought to have a snappier more
>> Ikea-like name. Ringo? Astral?
>
> Whatever's picked, do you want to host this in the Horde hatchery, or
> at least make a Project page for it on the wiki
> (http://wiki.horde.org/Projects)?

A wiki page I'm sure I could manage. But I've no experience at all of
using CVS or SVN, and hadn't even heard of GIT a week ago, so I may need
some hand holding there, or at least a pointer to some decent docs.

My wife assures me that Astral sounds much better than Ringo, so if
no-one has any problems with that I'll go with it and start making the
changes and getting a project page up.

--
Chris