[horde] Very simple Sync question

Joey Kinsella jkinsella at ancillaryservices.com
Wed Feb 18 20:52:20 UTC 2009

I've been searching the wiki, and can't find a clear answer, so I just
wanted to ask real quick..

A. Which protocol version of SyncML does Horde use? (1.0, 1.1, etc) ..
if it supports both, how can I force it to use 1.0?
B. Which vCal standard does Horde using for Syncing..

The reason I ask, is because I am currently using SyncJE as my sync
client, and it will not work properly, due to specification
differences.. Basically, SyncJE only appears to support SyncML 1.0/vCard
1.0... And I'm basically asking if there is a way to get Horde to be
forced into full 1.0 mode... I guess...